Deadline date: 19 October 2018
Acting on behalf of the Ethiopia Electric Agency (EEA), Ethiopian Electric Power (EEP) seeks consulting services for the provision of training programmes. The consultant is expected to develop and provide various training schemes that are divided into five modules with the following titles:
Module 1: Economic and technical regulation of the electricity sector.
Module 2: Energy efficiency and conservation.
Module 3: Geothermal resource regulation.
Module 4: Management skill capacity development.
Module 5: Electrical works assessors training.
The consultant will be responsible for the following tasks in each training component:
- Planning and design, preparation and organisation, and delivery of each specific training module;
- Development and implementation of appropriate training methodology, including suggestions and ideas for the training modules;
- Mobilisation and provision of trainers for each module;
- Preparation, printing and delivery of all training materials including teaching aids and materials to accompany each training module;
- Organisation and coordination of the training sessions between the trainer(s) and EEA;
- Deliver the training at its own venue/responsible to arrange and cover the cost;
- Evaluation of feedback and reporting to EEP on each of the training modules and overall training.
EEP on behalf of EEA now invites eligible consulting firms to indicate their interest in providing the services.
Interested consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the services. The short-listing criteria are:
- General qualifications in the field of the assignment
- Relevant experience in the field of assignment
- Core business and years in business
- General qualifications and number of key staff
Note: Individual expert’s biodata/CV are not required to be submitted with the Expression of Interest. Only the summary of educational qualification and experience of available personnel are required.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below in person or by mail or by e-mail until 19 October 2018, at 4:00 pm.
Ethiopian Electric Power (EEP)
Attention to: Mr Tesfaye Tamirat,
Director, EEP Procurement, Logistics & Warehousing office
Behind Awash International Bank Head Quarter Building, Around Commercial School
Ground Floor Room No.1
Tel: 251 115 58 07 81/251 115 58 0597
Source: ESI Africa